About Kaju ki Barfi Recipe:
Kaju Katli Recipe
The quintessential Indian sweet of festivals and celebratory occasions, Kaju barfi is a delicious sweet to prepare at home. A delectable blend of cashew nut and milk, topped by silver leaf, traditionally served at festivals like Diwali and other special occasions. A fuss-free, simple and easy barfi recipe with a handful of ingredients, you can prepare this at home and serve your guests post a full meal at dinner parties.
Ingredients Of Kaju Ki Barfi
- 250 gms cashew nuts
- 250 gms sugar
- 240 gms milk
- A few silver leaves – for decoration (optional)
- A greased plate to set the barfee in
How to Make Kaju ki Barfi
- 1.Blend cashews and milk in a blender to a fine paste.
- 2.Mix paste and sugar and cook over low heat stirring till the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
- 3.Continue stirring over medium heat, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, and becomes a dough like paste.
- 4.Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle, roll it on to a greased surface, with a greased rolling pin (roll before it cools).
- 5.Roll to 1/4cm / 1/8″ thickness.
- 6.Now cover with the silver leaf and leave to cool, then cut into diamond shaped pieces.
Read about the best barfi recipes that you can try at home.