The old favorite made with khoya, flour and dipped in sugar syrup infused with saffron.
Ingredients Of Gulab Jamun
- 300 gms khoya
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 liter water
- Saffron, a pinch
- 200 gms refined oil
How to Make Gulab Jamun
- 1.In a bowl, add khoya and flour mix them together.
- 2.Make a round ball shape gulab jamun out of it.
- 3.Make sugar syrup with 3 table spoon of sugar and 1/2 liter water. Add little saffron to it.
- 4.Deep fry the gulab jamun in pan with oil.
- 5.Add the fried gulab jamun into the sugar syrup.
- 6.Serve hot.