About Aam Shrikhand with Mango Salad Recipe
A summer season special, experiment and try some of the best innovative mango recipes like this one here. Whip up some sweet comfort salad dessert with a soothing mix of yogurt, cream, mangoes, milk, saffron and cardamom. Mango with Shrikhand is a heavenly combination one can have in summers! Shrikhand being a creamy and luscious indian dessert is paired with the king of fruits. Extract the best of this pulpy summer fruit with this delicious recipe which sounds as delicious as it can get.
Ingredients Of Aam Shrikhand With Mango Salad
- 1 Cup Hung yogurt (hung curd)
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 1 Fresh mangoes, chopped
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 3/4 Cup Castor sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mango puree
- For mango salad:
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 20 Gram Mint
- 2 tsp Chaat masala
How to Make Aam Shrikhand with Mango Salad
- 1.Whisk hung curd and castor sugar together.
- 2.Add the mango puree and whisk some more until smooth
- 3.Now put saffron and cardamom powder to the mixture and mix again.
- 4.Add the chopped mango pieces and whisk again to make a thick mixture
- 5.Prepare mango salad by mixing diced mango with lemon juice, mint and chaat masala.
- 6.Serve the Aam Shrikhand chilled along with the mango salad.